Parts & Stuff => Product and Accessory Forum => : drewby101 June 20, 2004, 09:23:42 PM

: oliver HG
: drewby101 June 20, 2004, 09:23:42 PM
Does anyone know if there is a hydralic pump attachment that can be bolted to the hercules engine that i can hook to a resivior and a valve to be able to control implements? I heard there is but I haven't had the crawler very long, so i am not sure. Can anyone help??

Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.