Cletrac.org
June 18, 2019, 11:45:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Wishing you folks all a very Merry Christmas! From Blake Malkamaki and Cletrac.org.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Posting pictures to the forum  (Read 4900 times)
Blake Malkamaki
Administrator
phpBB THE Boss

View Profile WWW
« on: May 16, 2005, 09:46:33 PM »

Folks, you can post pictures so that they show up right in your post. However, to do this, the picture must first be uploaded to site where it can be linked to.

There are several free sites out there where you can upload your pictures to. Please - if anyone knows the exact locations of any of these sites, please post the url here.

Once your picture is on a site, you may post it to the forum. While writing your post, click on the "Img" button on top of this window, copy and paste the url for your picture here, and then click on the "Img" button again. When you hit submit, your picture should show up in your post.

You can also link to any picture on the web by right-clicking on that picture and going to properties, then copy and pasting the url diplayed in properties to your post as above.

I hope this is clear - if you have any questions, post them here and we'll get this figured out.

Blake
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Blake » Logged

My gramps Howard van Driest was Experimental Engineer at Cletrac and Oliver Corporation. After the plant closed, he and my uncle started an excavating business, initially using Cletrac and Oliver Crawler tractors. Please help Support This Site and give your business exposure by buying a business card sized ad.
Blake Malkamaki
Administrator
phpBB THE Boss

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2005, 09:34:24 PM »

Here's a place I found to host pictures - http://photobucket.com/

My gramps Howard van Driest was Experimental Engineer at Cletrac and Oliver Corporation. After the plant closed, he and my uncle started an excavating business, initially using Cletrac and Oliver Crawler tractors. Please help Support This Site and give your business exposure by buying a business card sized ad.
John D
phpBB THE Boss

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2005, 01:53:13 PM »

Quote from: "Blake"
Here's a place I found to host pictures - http://photobucket.com/

Blake,
Thanks. That works great.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by John D » Logged

John D
If you want to do what you want to do, you have to do what you have to do.
Jack Janzen
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2006, 06:58:59 PM »

Blake - Everytime I visit your web site I learn something new.  I followed your instructions to post a photo to the free site an now I'm giving it a try.  Yours is a great site and I hope this picture of my 20-K posts.  Thanks - Jack

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Jack Janzen » Logged
Shiny
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2007, 03:32:55 AM »

Heres a few more for you guys.....Shiny

www.cardomain.com

www.fotki.com

www.imageshack.us

www.tinypic.com
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Shiny » Logged
Blake Malkamaki
Administrator
phpBB THE Boss

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2007, 07:59:21 PM »

Looks good Jack! Nice tractor.

Blake

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: