Cletrac.org
June 19, 2019, 03:47:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 11/28/12 - Added a Calendar where members can post and view upcoming events, shows, etc.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Clark differentials  (Read 5049 times)
mtncrawler
phpBB Master Operator

View Profile
« on: April 08, 2007, 05:45:04 PM »

What was the relationship between Clark and Cletrac? Did Clark build all the steering differentials for Cletrac and later Oliver or how did that work? I know Clark made the S70F-12 that the OC-4 used. Was this a patient issue? I know the military used the OC-15 in some equiptment and refers to it as such did Oliver build it? Alot of questions, huh?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by mtncrawler » Logged
cletractracks
phpBB Operator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2010, 01:36:38 AM »

clark built a lot of controlled diffs. for many manufactures like the cletrac crawlers. they also put them in early case and i think the terra-trac crawlers and some military track layers also. they were also used in some snow cat type tractors. They also built regular diffs that were used in the cletrac general and b.f. avery , minnie mo b.f. ,and other tractors to name a few. I have a bombardier j-5 tracked machine with a 5' bushhog mounted on rear that uses a clark controlled diff. or a copy of such. i even found an old advertisement from clark showing all the different types of differentials that they offered for tractor and equipment builders to consider. I hope this helps somewhat.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: