Cletrac.org
August 04, 2020, 02:42:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Wishing you folks all a very Merry Christmas! From Blake Malkamaki and Cletrac.org.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Toolkit  (Read 10427 times)
Mr. Deleted
« on: November 21, 2006, 11:14:33 PM »

http://www.newbb.cletrac.org/toolkit.php

This forum is for admin only, so you can post the pass in here and noone can see it without being a mod (you have one mod, and he can see in here, your pass to the toolkit I installed is the same as the hosting pass you gave me.)

Joe
examish.com

www.newbb.cletrac.org for the forum :)
« Last Edit: November 27, 2006, 09:02:55 PM by Mr. Deleted » Logged
Blake Malkamaki
Administrator
phpBB THE Boss

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2006, 11:45:25 PM »

Wow, thanks Joe. This looks like it gives much more control than ever before.
 :lol:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Blake » Logged

My gramps Howard van Driest was Experimental Engineer at Cletrac and Oliver Corporation. After the plant closed, he and my uncle started an excavating business, initially using Cletrac and Oliver Crawler tractors. Please help Support This Site and give your business exposure by buying a business card sized ad.
Jim N
phpBB Master Operator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2006, 10:27:43 AM »

Hey guys, Just back from beer camp yesterday.  We saw bear!!!
Almost got him too.   Just about hit him with the truck on the way to the bar Tuesday night.... Hmmm   Maybe next year.

Anyway, I misplace the secret word to get into stuff.   PM me or email  or call or whatever.        

Have a good turkey day all.      Jim
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Jim N » Logged

A List of My Toys :   58 Oliver OC4-42-IND Dozer,       50 Farmall Cub,     54 Farmall Super C,    69 JD 112,   75 Wheel Horse C-185 Electric,    72 Honda Trail 70,   75 Cadillac Eldorado Convertible,  71 Triumph TR6 Convertible, 08 Harley Davidson Road  King Classic,  70 Seafarer 23 Sailboat
Mr. Deleted
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2006, 08:50:43 PM »

Quote from: "Blake"
Wow, thanks Joe. This looks like it gives much more control than ever before.
 :lol:

Thanks, I am working on a code to show ads in an iframe, but need a code to break it out of the iframe too. Now where do I find that code...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Mr. Deleted » Logged
Mr. Deleted
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2006, 08:54:54 PM »

Btw, would you be interested in this code I am working on to show ebay auctions, you could make it show tractor auctions, and make a little money if it makes sales?

here are my test links:

www.hummersuv.com/test.php
www.saag.us
www.examish.com/ebay
Mr. Deleted
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2006, 09:12:02 PM »

http://newbb.cletrac.org/viewtopic.php?t=1485

In repley to this, you can sent out a mass email, and post a link to that thread, so that they can either post, or you can delete them.
Blake Malkamaki
Administrator
phpBB THE Boss

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2006, 10:43:07 PM »

Now that we have more controls, I think we are safe with the membership. I have deleted many that have not even viewed the forum in years.

I like the ads on the forum - great!

I will look at your other posts later - maybe not tonight as I am tired. Been hunting all day.

Blake

My gramps Howard van Driest was Experimental Engineer at Cletrac and Oliver Corporation. After the plant closed, he and my uncle started an excavating business, initially using Cletrac and Oliver Crawler tractors. Please help Support This Site and give your business exposure by buying a business card sized ad.
Blake Malkamaki
Administrator
phpBB THE Boss

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2006, 11:19:51 PM »

Quote from: "Mr. Deleted"
Btw, would you be interested in this code I am working on to show ebay auctions, you could make it show tractor auctions, and make a little money if it makes sales?

here are my test links:

www.saag.us
www.examish.com/ebay

I think it would be nice to have one that pointed to Cletrac stuff on Ebay.

Blake

Mr. Deleted
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2006, 12:09:24 AM »

Quote from: "Mr. Deleted"

here are my test links:

www.saag.us
www.examish.com/ebay

I think it would be nice to have one that pointed to Cletrac stuff on Ebay.

Blake

I know, I tested that but just so you know, the Cletrac ads do not have anything over a 1000 dollars right now, but still, it could make some sales.

You need to sign up at www.cj.com and I will need the PID number from that to track sales.

www.ebay.clatrac.org
Mr. Deleted
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2006, 12:20:35 AM »

nothing is coming up in the RSS for cletrac, so i tried Oliver, and it has ads there.

Check it out at

www.ebay.cletrac.org
Jim N
phpBB Master Operator

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2006, 06:49:14 PM »

After checking out a few things, I discovered some of the spammers are using what is called an "sql injection" to get themselves logged on.
Somehow it lets them become admins .

Apparently the new version of phpbb will take care of this.

I was wondering if a update is in our future?    
Thanks, Jim
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Jim N » Logged

A List of My Toys :   58 Oliver OC4-42-IND Dozer,       50 Farmall Cub,     54 Farmall Super C,    69 JD 112,   75 Wheel Horse C-185 Electric,    72 Honda Trail 70,   75 Cadillac Eldorado Convertible,  71 Triumph TR6 Convertible, 08 Harley Davidson Road  King Classic,  70 Seafarer 23 Sailboat
Mr. Deleted
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2006, 07:11:18 PM »

an update would be good, but it would be good to keep all modified files so we can put them back on in case of something going wrong with the upgrade. It is always good to have your forum upgraded, but make backups of the database, and of your modified files before you upgrade. That is always the smart way to do it.
Blake Malkamaki
Administrator
phpBB THE Boss

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2006, 08:16:50 PM »

I honestly don't know how to upgrade the forum. The instructions are spelled out at http://www.phpbb.com/downloads.php and I think it is simple, but I need coached if I'm going to do this. I just don't know where to put the new files. I tried it before and messed it up.

Blake

Mr. Deleted
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2006, 09:19:13 PM »

I honestly don't know how to upgrade the forum. The instructions are spelled out at http://www.phpbb.com/downloads.php and I think it is simple, but I need coached if I'm going to do this. I just don't know where to put the new files. I tried it before and messed it up.

Blake

you sent me this link:
http://cletrac.org:2082/frontend/x/fant ... app=phpBB2

but, that is not going to work, since whoever installed it, did not use that link to start with. They must have manualy uploaded it. I will see what I can do.
Blake Malkamaki
Administrator
phpBB THE Boss

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2006, 10:31:00 PM »

Joe,
There used to be a link in the cpanel where one could easily update the forum, but since then it has been taken down. I believe our host - nomontlyfees.com - suggests using that other forum now and so supports it better.

Blake

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: