Cletrac.org
June 26, 2022, 12:35:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 8/27/14 - I just doubled the allowable attachment size to 900 KB and upped the attachment folder size. You can make your attachments bigger and easier to view now. We have much more space available than we used to.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A Transmission/transaxle question  (Read 3763 times)
Steve in MT
« on: November 26, 2006, 07:14:07 PM »

I hauled home what was left of a large ag/field sprayer that has a 3 speed transaxle on it. I found in the aux transmission section of this site  a transmission in a OC-3 that is a near replica of what I have. As near as I can tell Oliver/Cletrac used Clark brand transaxles? I found a very sketchy parts brake down of a Case 310 crawler that also appears to be the same as Cletrac, how ever, the the gear part numbers and gear tooth count are not the same. I can not find any Clark transaxle info anywhere. Does anyone know where to send me for parts and info? I need a input shaft and second gear. The casting on the gear case is 200362 and the stamping number on the case is 116874G. The number on 2nd gear is 205872 , has 18 teeth and rides on the 10 spline input shaft. If anyone has a transaxle parts break down with the part numbers on it, I would really appreciate it if a copy could be posted here or sent to me by email
Thank you for your time.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Steve in MT » Logged
John Schwiebert
phpBB THE Boss

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2006, 04:55:43 PM »

About 10 years ago I did  a little research on the Clark units. They made that unit for over 20 customers including some sprayer manufactures. Clark had been under a few other companies since then. Dana purchased that part of it and I-R who owned it before had gotten rid of most of the parts. Dana manufactured few if any parts for these units. Send me a reply however I will admitt I lost 90 +% of my information when my basement flooded a few years ago. John
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by John Schwiebert » Logged

John Schwiebert
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: