Cletrac.org
May 24, 2020, 08:37:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 8/27/14 - I just doubled the allowable attachment size to 900 KB and upped the attachment folder size. You can make your attachments bigger and easier to view now. We have much more space available than we used to.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MG1 data plate question  (Read 2377 times)
R. Wilkie
« on: January 12, 2008, 06:45:13 PM »

Hello
        On my tractor on the right hand arm rest of the seat there is a data plate with the weight, height, length,etc. Just in front of that there are four rivets for another plate which is missing. this plate would have been diamond shaped, Can anyone tell me what was on this plate??

Thanks Roger
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by R. Wilkie » Logged
redlineoryourmine
phpBB Master Operator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2008, 08:28:25 PM »

sorry no help on that one. the only data plates i have ever seen on any seat was one from southern parts when it was sold by them. i would think someone from the military had some cute data tag they put on it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by redlineoryourmine » Logged
R. Wilkie
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2008, 08:09:49 AM »

Quote from: "redlineoryourmine"
the only data plates i have ever seen on any seat was one from southern parts when it was sold by them.

Hi
     Southern Parts ?? I heard of that company several years ago, was it located in TN ?

Roger
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by R. Wilkie » Logged
redlineoryourmine
phpBB Master Operator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2008, 09:47:57 PM »

i think it was but I'm not sure my info is in storage.  gary hebding? bought them out years ago. i have a cletrac that has been there at some point in time. when i first was looking for parts i was hoping that gary had some around but he did not. if i can answer any questions you can always give me a call at402-322-0200 i am currently just getting back into collecting stuff i have 3  more cletrac im trying to get home before the week is up. one of which the compressor still turns over.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by redlineoryourmine » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: