Cletrac.org
February 22, 2020, 11:42:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 11/28/12 - Added a Calendar where members can post and view upcoming events, shows, etc.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Latest Cletrac Purchase!!  (Read 1914 times)
pmarriott
phpBB Master Operator

View Profile
« on: May 10, 2009, 02:42:24 PM »

Hi all

Saturday I managed to get my two spare chassis home. One is in good condition and the other is poor. Unfortunately the good transmission was full of water, as I found out when we lifted it!!

I should now have enough parts to ensure I can make one complete rolling chassis and hopefully one good transmission out of three.

Regards

Paul
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by pmarriott » Logged
waayfast
phpBB Master Operator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2009, 10:08:33 PM »

I remember seeing those on Mil-Web--looks like some good parts there!Glad you got them home-good save!
Jim
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by waayfast » Logged

Bite off more than you can chew--then chew like h!#*
pmarriott
phpBB Master Operator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2009, 02:22:06 PM »

Hi there

This was the second time he had advertised them and was considering cutting them up for scrap if there were no takers!!

Your right plenty of good useable parts that should see me with one complete rolling chassis including the WXLC-3 engine and a possible restoration project to sell on with some of my original sheet metalwork that is only useable as patterns.

I am still on the hunt for an original windscreen and mount as well as the front bumper. I have all the lights and just need two front headlight mounts.

Regards

Paul
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by pmarriott » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: