Cletrac.org
August 13, 2020, 11:37:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 11/28/12 - Added a Calendar where members can post and view upcoming events, shows, etc.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Some of our other crawlers from downunder  (Read 12812 times)
ianoz
phpBB THE Boss

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2010, 05:24:16 AM »

Hi Bob, Yes you got it in one , It has a D47u motor fitted . The fuel tank Ithink was built to better suit the cab . It comes with the original petrol motor .Apart from the tappet cover rusting through and filling the motor with water ,until we get it home and strip the engine down ,we don't know if anything was wrong with it before it was pulled out . A couple of photos of the other engine .Ian.
Bob
phpBB THE Boss

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2010, 07:29:17 PM »

The exhaust manifold looks kinda shot. Looks really good as a whole, Not a Cat guy, but something I wouldn't mind having. I had an R4 for a while. The steering clutches were stuck, and so was the main. I had to tear it all apart to free everything up. What a project, it took me a whole week to fix. I ended up selling it to a friend and he uses it to pull oil wells.

Certified Cletrac-tard
Joshua_d
Administrator
phpBB Master Operator

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2010, 04:55:48 AM »

hey ian that last cat you posted i was going to buy that, from a guy near bundy the engine is a diesel and he was going to give the orignal engine as well i was going to buy it because of the cab quiet rare good to see you brought it mate

My Children:
Cletrac 20C
Cletrac BDH
Cletrac AGH
Fowler VF MarkII
Fordson Power Major
Case 580C Mightmare
ianoz
phpBB THE Boss

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2010, 07:16:46 AM »

Hi Joshua ,The guy that owned it passed away about 18 months ago .So his wife is selling up the tractors .There is about 150 of them .But at the moment is only selling the ones that are out in the weather . Ian .
Bob
phpBB THE Boss

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2010, 10:02:01 PM »

WOW 150! And I thought I had something wrong with me for having 30ish! I'm jealous

Certified Cletrac-tard
ianoz
phpBB THE Boss

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2010, 07:10:39 AM »

Hi Bob , I think we are up to about 20 crawlers , ,plus 5 or so wheel tractors ,and then there is the stuff that we work for a living. Out of interest , What do you pay for registation on your trucks ? .Here 8 ton dump truck $2000 , tandem dump $2300. Tandem prime mover $5000 ,3 axle semi trailer $1200 ,per year . Ian .
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: