Cletrac.org
May 20, 2022, 02:17:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Wishing you folks all a very Merry Christmas! From Blake Malkamaki and Cletrac.org.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Williams Grove Steam Show, and HPOCA Meet (2009)  (Read 4818 times)
Eric Severance
phpBB Master Operator

View Profile WWW
« on: August 27, 2009, 08:11:33 PM »

Is anyone going to the Williams Grove Steam Show and the HPOCA Summer Show in Mechanicsburg, PA ? Just took the plunge, and made the decision to go down to see it. Send me a PM, and we'll look for you at the show in the Cletrac section !
« Last Edit: December 29, 2011, 11:48:19 AM by Blake Malkamaki » Logged

"No matter where you go, there you are"
Blake Malkamaki
Administrator
phpBB THE Boss

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2009, 06:44:40 PM »

I'm pretty sure I'm going folks. Probably go down Friday night through Sunday afternoon.  :D

Who else is going?

Blake

My gramps Howard van Driest was Experimental Engineer at Cletrac and Oliver Corporation. After the plant closed, he and my uncle started an excavating business, initially using Cletrac and Oliver Crawler tractors. Please help Support This Site and give your business exposure by buying a business card sized ad.
dadjon
phpBB Master Operator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2009, 07:43:45 PM »

Just purchased a 1947 Cletrac BD a few weeks ago. Was buried in the woods for the last 17 years. I will be at the Williams Grove show Saturday. Hoping to
see a few more model B's.
Blake Malkamaki
Administrator
phpBB THE Boss

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2009, 09:29:06 AM »

Bob Burkhouse pulling his 1952 Cletrac AD diesel tractor at the Williams Grove steam show in Williams Grove, Pennsylvania on September 5, 2009. Cletracs and Oliver tractors were the featured manufacturer this year. This was our first time at this show and we were really impressed at the enthusiasm and multitude of exhibits, and the fact that activities were going on well into the night. Bob pulled the tractor near 10 pm, and there were still more to go, and still hundreds of people around. See cletrac.org

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umU6Uvh-qco

Blake

My gramps Howard van Driest was Experimental Engineer at Cletrac and Oliver Corporation. After the plant closed, he and my uncle started an excavating business, initially using Cletrac and Oliver Crawler tractors. Please help Support This Site and give your business exposure by buying a business card sized ad.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: