Cletrac.org
September 19, 2019, 04:54:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Wishing you folks all a very Merry Christmas! From Blake Malkamaki and Cletrac.org.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: looking for a simple dozer setup..like this one.  (Read 2099 times)
da-choppa
phpBB Master Operator

View Profile
« on: December 23, 2010, 07:42:48 AM »

I own a 1950 HG-42.. Looking at the ware loaders, IMP over hood type setups, etc, I realy dont want anything that big on my machine.

I want a simple push blade with either single piston or dual (like in this picture) I want something that gives little or no sight restriction.

anyone with a blade, frame, hydryaulics and controls like this for sale reasonably?
« Last Edit: December 23, 2010, 07:45:34 AM by da-choppa » Logged
DeLong1
phpBB Operator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2010, 07:42:22 PM »

Choppa................You won't find one exactly like this one as I made the set-up from a few different sorces.  The Frame mount and push arms are older Anderson, Blade is from a Ware HG loader setup, and pistons are modified Oliver "88" Ind loader.  Grill and piston mount was fabricated by me from steel and Alum diamond plate to house the hyd pump, filter, battery, hyd tank.
    Works well with excellent power and control.  Just last month I added the Bradco 9HD backhoe which has awsome power.
da-choppa
phpBB Master Operator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2010, 08:38:36 AM »

hey sent ya a message.. please give me a email address to converse with ya at. I like the looks of your machine and all you did to it.

WC57doggieoy@yahoo.com

is mine.
DeLong1
phpBB Operator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2010, 09:06:13 AM »

cdelong@mhcable.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: