Cletrac.org
December 15, 2019, 04:10:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Wishing you folks all a very Merry Christmas! From Blake Malkamaki and Cletrac.org.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: a site  (Read 9728 times)
Blake Malkamaki
Administrator
phpBB THE Boss

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2011, 06:16:28 PM »

They just drilled a 6500 foot well next to me. I don't know any results yet.

Blake

My gramps Howard van Driest was Experimental Engineer at Cletrac and Oliver Corporation. After the plant closed, he and my uncle started an excavating business, initially using Cletrac and Oliver Crawler tractors. Please help Support This Site and give your business exposure by buying a business card sized ad.
Bob
phpBB THE Boss

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2011, 09:25:13 PM »

By your house Blake? Marcellus or Utica?

Certified Cletrac-tard
Blake Malkamaki
Administrator
phpBB THE Boss

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2011, 09:53:47 PM »

Beekmantown Dolomite. The well is 525 ft from my property and they never even wanted to unitize with me.

My gramps Howard van Driest was Experimental Engineer at Cletrac and Oliver Corporation. After the plant closed, he and my uncle started an excavating business, initially using Cletrac and Oliver Crawler tractors. Please help Support This Site and give your business exposure by buying a business card sized ad.
Joshua_d
Administrator
phpBB Master Operator

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2011, 10:38:35 PM »

dont know how the american system works but land holders in australia dont own anything deeper then 500mm ? correct me if im wrong ian. so land holders who are sitting on vast coal deposits get no royalities

My Children:
Cletrac 20C
Cletrac BDH
Cletrac AGH
Fowler VF MarkII
Fordson Power Major
Case 580C Mightmare
Blake Malkamaki
Administrator
phpBB THE Boss

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2011, 10:57:57 PM »

That doesn't seem fair at all. So who owns it?

We own everything under our land, unless the oil, gas, minerals, or coal was sold off in the past, in which case it would be owned by a separate person. Most of the land where I live is intact with its minerals, but a little further east in the old oil regions (where Bob lives) most of the oil and gas was separated from the land over 100 years ago.

Another item to throw into the mix here is that different producing formations can be sold separately. So someone may own the oil and gas down to 1500 feet, then someone else could own between 1500 and 5000 feet, and a third party could own everything deeper.

Also timber rights can be sold off, so the land owner may not own the timber.

So you see, if you are buying land you need to do your homework and see exactly what you are getting.

Blake

dont know how the american system works but land holders in australia dont own anything deeper then 500mm ? correct me if im wrong ian. so land holders who are sitting on vast coal deposits get no royalities

Blake Malkamaki
Administrator
phpBB THE Boss

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2011, 11:03:56 PM »

Another thing in regards to oil and gas ownership, there is a large piece of land east of here called the Allegheny National Forest, which is owned by the US Government. When the government bought the land from private owners back in the early 1900s they were not interested in the oil and gas rights. Therefore about 99% of the oil and gas under the national forest is owned by private individuals, who have every right to drill and produce it no matter what the National Forest thinks about it. I don't know how many oil wells are in the Allegheny National Forest, but it is in the many thousands. Bob may know for sure as it is in his backyard.

Blake

ianoz
phpBB THE Boss

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2011, 02:21:48 AM »

Basicly ,I think your right Josh , As far as oil and Minerals go ..But i know of a quarry here  that a land owner leased to a  guy to open the Quarry . The guy then leased the lease , So the land owner gets a royalty, The  lease owner gets a lease payment ,plus a royalty  as well .
Joshua_d
Administrator
phpBB Master Operator

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2011, 02:41:31 AM »

A preview http://rarespares.org/test/buy.php

My Children:
Cletrac 20C
Cletrac BDH
Cletrac AGH
Fowler VF MarkII
Fordson Power Major
Case 580C Mightmare
ianoz
phpBB THE Boss

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2011, 03:54:14 AM »

Hi Josh , I see in your list of machines a Case 58oC Nightmare , Whats the Drama with it ?
We got one of them too .
Joshua_d
Administrator
phpBB Master Operator

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 08, 2011, 04:22:40 AM »

mostly the gear box the engine is solid as well as the hydrolics

firstly the timing over corroded through where the water pump fit onto it and the hydrolic pump coupling flogged out

the gear box's counter shaft bearing failed so the ring didnt line up true with the pinion so its made a mess off all the diff center and spiders...

5000 exchange or i can slowly get the parts for the states... 350 for a new ring and pinion or 2000 from case.... plus the box has a split in the housing so whos knows how true everything is now Sad

good machine otherwise i just skull drag myself around with the hoe lol

My Children:
Cletrac 20C
Cletrac BDH
Cletrac AGH
Fowler VF MarkII
Fordson Power Major
Case 580C Mightmare
ianoz
phpBB THE Boss

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2011, 04:44:29 PM »

There is a guy in Brisbane ,Barry Lane , at lane trading .  For Case parts and knows a lot about them .
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: