Cletrac.org
February 17, 2020, 01:29:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 11/28/12 - Added a Calendar where members can post and view upcoming events, shows, etc.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cletrac on eBay  (Read 1577 times)
Taigh Ramey
phpBB Operator

View Profile WWW
« on: July 20, 2010, 08:52:56 PM »

Missing the usual stuff, not running, one busted track...sounds like the ones I have lying around here... but this one is in South Dakota and is $500 starting bid. Somebody needs a project.

http://http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=360282349252&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1123

Taigh Ramey
www.twinbeech.com
KEEP 'EM FLYING...FOR HISTORY!
Ol Paint
phpBB Master Operator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2010, 05:29:45 PM »

That's less than I paid for either of mine, but I have too many projects as it is.  The rust doesn't look too bad on that one, but, as you noted, there's significant parts missing.  From the pictures of the engine bay, it looks like the belly pans have been removed.

By the way, Taigh, did you ever locate the roadwheels you were looking for?

Douglas
waayfast
phpBB Master Operator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2010, 11:06:26 PM »

WOW that track is heavy--wonder what got bent by laying it on the seat like that--at least there is some spare guides and pads.Also notice that the right hand track has come off the drive sprocket and is out of "the groove" on the upper return wheels.TIGHT and is set to break!!.OUCH #1!
Also has the "farmer" exhaust mod (verticle stack) that funnels the weather right down the hatch to the soon to be if not already stuck engine! OUCH#2!
 Cool that it is an early one--"1JA"----one of the first.Data plate is different too.

Bite off more than you can chew--then chew like h!#*
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: