Cletrac.org
August 10, 2022, 10:16:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Wishing you folks all a very Merry Christmas! From Blake Malkamaki and Cletrac.org.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: OC3 headlights  (Read 2013 times)
Bristlecone
phpBB Operator

View Profile
« on: August 08, 2010, 10:15:29 AM »

Hello, I was curious if any of you had any recommendations for some replacement headlights.  I've priced the originals through Landis, and at $120-140 dollars each I can't justify the expense.  I'm still using my machine to work, and if I broke one of these it would be hard for me to swallow.  Any suggestions for an authentic looking replacement would be much appreciated.  Thanks, Derek.
TDLMOMOWERS
phpBB Master Operator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2010, 12:59:23 PM »

Give your local NAPA store a try. Ask the Counter Sales Person to let you look at the Lighting Catalog. There should be something in the catalog that will work. If they don't have them in stock, they should be able to order them from the warehouse or the manufacturer. PS. I work for NAPA.
Jack in NB
phpBB Jobsite Boss

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2010, 07:42:06 PM »

I stuck those black rubber shells on mine - they have a 4" or so sealed beam; under $20. Work great. Much better lighting than the originals for working.

And the black kinda complements the rubber handles on the steering levers, gear shift and dozer control knobs!

1952 OC 3 6WH994
Bristlecone
phpBB Operator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2010, 10:59:38 PM »

Thanks for the advice guys!  I actually use the rubber backed lights for utility on the back of my flatbed work truck.  They're indestructible, and are the right size.  Great idea!  I actually bought them at Napa.  Thanks again, Derek.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: