Cletrac.org
August 20, 2019, 04:29:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Wishing you folks all a very Merry Christmas! From Blake Malkamaki and Cletrac.org.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Photo Limit ???  (Read 2084 times)
ianoz
phpBB THE Boss

View Profile
« on: December 20, 2010, 08:19:59 AM »

Hi Blake , I am trying to post back my photos . Am posting the same posting the same photos but it is telling me the  download amount is too large . Has the down load amount been reduced from the old forum amount ?Ian .
Blake Malkamaki
Administrator
phpBB THE Boss

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2010, 08:53:00 PM »

Hi Blake , I am trying to post back my photos . Am posting the same posting the same photos but it is telling me the  download amount is too large . Has the down load amount been reduced from the old forum amount ?Ian .

Yes, I believe the maximum attachment size is 128 kb. I thought it would automatically resize them, but maybe not.

My gramps Howard van Driest was Experimental Engineer at Cletrac and Oliver Corporation. After the plant closed, he and my uncle started an excavating business, initially using Cletrac and Oliver Crawler tractors. Please help Support This Site and give your business exposure by buying a business card sized ad.
Blake Malkamaki
Administrator
phpBB THE Boss

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2010, 09:12:36 PM »

Test

My gramps Howard van Driest was Experimental Engineer at Cletrac and Oliver Corporation. After the plant closed, he and my uncle started an excavating business, initially using Cletrac and Oliver Crawler tractors. Please help Support This Site and give your business exposure by buying a business card sized ad.
Blake Malkamaki
Administrator
phpBB THE Boss

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2010, 09:24:31 PM »

I increased the photo size limit to 200 KB, which allowed me to post a picture that is actually 240 KB (648x864 pixels). That should help. Unfortunately, I don't think it will resize the attachments.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: