Cletrac.org
May 20, 2022, 01:25:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Wishing you folks all a very Merry Christmas! From Blake Malkamaki and Cletrac.org.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: three point hitch  (Read 4352 times)
Rockfarmer
phpBB Operator

View Profile
« on: April 22, 2011, 02:29:03 PM »

O.K. so I know that there was an aftermarket 3 point hitch available for the OC-3 and HG type tractors years ago, have even seen one at a antique tractor show. But is there any available now that can be purchased as a kit or does anyone know how to retrofit one. I'm considering fabing one from scratch but that is a last resort. I intend to use this tractor (OC-3) and it would be nice if it was able to use the three point equipment I already have.   

1951 Willys M-38 Jeep,Bantam M-100 trailer,1953 OC-3-42--- patience-think twice, weld or cut once
hotratz
phpBB THE Boss

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2011, 09:31:11 PM »

Call Zimmermans, I'd be surprised if he didn't have one but I'm sure it'll cost ya.

Rockfarmer
phpBB Operator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2011, 06:24:30 AM »

Thanks for the comeback, I'll ask Landis next time I call him, I've gotten about all my parts from him and never thought to ask. He has always been very helpful and really knows his stuff about these tractors. just finished the final drives,and the track frames and tracks are next so I'll be talking to him allot (as the wallet allows) Guess I should let you guys know that I am a truck driver and work goofy hours so I don't get to sit down at the computer every day so my replies might be slow.

1951 Willys M-38 Jeep,Bantam M-100 trailer,1953 OC-3-42--- patience-think twice, weld or cut once
dirty boots
phpBB Junior Operator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2012, 04:35:23 PM »

I have a three piont that i was told was made by Oliver that i am looking to sell it is complete and works awsome E-mail me if intrested

creativeridesbybilly@yahoo.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: