Cletrac.org
June 30, 2022, 02:57:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Wishing you folks all a very Merry Christmas! From Blake Malkamaki and Cletrac.org.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I will be making some reproduction parts for the model H--Anyone interested??  (Read 1826 times)
AG-6Hguy
phpBB Master Operator

View Profile
« on: August 02, 2011, 11:50:48 AM »

Because of my own needs I've decided to make parts for my 1918/1919 model H
Lower track wheel mud guards/shields parts #s 506 and 507 for the later H. These should run around $250-$300 per 4 piece set plus shipping. They will be exactly as original except for the 6 mounting screw holes. Each will have the hole placement marked but not drilled as your track frame may have holes in slightly different positions.

Cyclone air cleaner/strainer--The incedibly rare original part # 811 that was probably thrown away and replaced with a more efficient type.
These will be pricey. Again exactly as original. If I'm not happy with them you won't either.

Throttle shafts for the Kingston L2 carburetor. New shaft modified to accept the existing butterfly with screws, not the staple. Kit will also include 2 bronze shaft bushings and the loan of the reamer to drill your brass carb. body. Not sure on $ yet.

Maybe--upper track rollers with bracket--MAYBE

I'm going to make 1 RUN ONLY of these parts 6 sets mudguards, 6 air cleaners, 6 shaft & bushing sets.

Let me know ASAP if you're intereseted.
Roland

AG6Hguy
Eric Severance
phpBB Master Operator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2011, 09:07:51 AM »

Hi Roland,  Definitely count me in on the air cleaner please. I'm in pretty good shape on the other items you mention. Now, how about some hood, or side tin ??  Grin Thanks

"No matter where you go, there you are"
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: