Cletrac.org
June 19, 2019, 12:19:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 8/27/14 - I just doubled the allowable attachment size to 900 KB and upped the attachment folder size. You can make your attachments bigger and easier to view now. We have much more space available than we used to.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BGS #10C920  (Read 1641 times)
trackman
phpBB Operator

View Profile WWW
« on: March 29, 2012, 06:25:50 AM »

:I AM NEW TO THIS NEW RETIREMENT ADVENTIRE BUT IS SOME THING I HAVE WANTER TO DO WHEN I RERIRED OR SEMI-RETIRED WILL WORK SOME TO SUPPORT HABITTS.        WANTING TO KNOW IF THEIR IS ANY DEMAND FOR BGS PARTS TRACTOR OR PARTED OUT I HAVE FOUND ONE. I HAVE PURCHAST A 1950 OLIVER TRACK LOADER WITH A WEAR LOADER IT IS COMPLETE AND WAS RUNING A YEAR AGO I PLAN ON REDOING IT .                  :)TRACKMAN

EDDIE BROWDER
ianoz
phpBB THE Boss

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2012, 09:48:39 AM »

Hi Trackman , Good to see you posting . I would imagine there would be some demand for parts,  Depends i suppose how worn out the tractor is . They usually get parked up for a reason .
 By the way , typing in capitals is considered to be shouting . I know when I started foruming  I thought it made it easier to read as it was bigger , but i was wrong  Embarrassed. Hopefully you will be able to post up some photos  of your trackloader ,and it restoration . Look forward to seeing it .
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: