Cletrac.org
July 05, 2022, 06:52:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 8/27/14 - I just doubled the allowable attachment size to 900 KB and upped the attachment folder size. You can make your attachments bigger and easier to view now. We have much more space available than we used to.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BDH MANUAL  (Read 4436 times)
TNCRAWLER
« on: June 25, 2003, 09:53:32 AM »

Anyone know were to get a service manual for my CLETRAC BDH. I just got it home and have many questions.

Thanks
Rayman
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by TNCRAWLER » Logged
cletracboy
phpBB Jobsite Boss

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2003, 12:18:34 PM »

There are several ways of getting a manual, jensales sell reproduction manuals, not sure of the email address.  You can often pickup good original manuals on ebay.com or Landis Zimmerman at zoc@att.net will have them too I think.   Sam
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by cletracboy » Logged

I live in England, got interested in Cletrac's when I brought an Oliver BD in 2001, I now have an Oliver BD a Cletrac BDH and another BDH for parts and have just brought a 1919 model H. I also have a british built Track Marshall 90.  Always keen to hear from fellow collectors.
Dave H
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2003, 01:28:17 AM »

Hi guys,
http://www.ssbtractor.com/tractor_manual_search.cgi
the above website has a lot tractor manuals and are prompt in replies / sending - manuals are around $30 each I bought both the service and spare parts manuals from them for my AD - originally I found www.ssbtractor.com & then just searched the site till i found the manual search.
crawl the best
Dave H
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Dave H » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: