Cletrac.org
December 15, 2019, 03:51:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Wishing you folks all a very Merry Christmas! From Blake Malkamaki and Cletrac.org.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tegege Rally Photos .  (Read 3884 times)
ianoz
phpBB THE Boss

View Profile
« on: April 15, 2012, 05:57:34 AM »

Not a lot of Oliver /cletrac  on show . Here some photos .
Went down to the rally today ,Due to our machines being tempremental ,we took nothing but a camera .

More Photos to follow
ianoz
phpBB THE Boss

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2012, 07:06:06 AM »

There was one Cletrac there ,A HG.
Paul Bianchi
phpBB Master Operator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2012, 10:41:25 AM »

That's the first time I've seen the air cleaner up on the fender.  Was that a factory placement?

Paul Bianchi
MSgt USMC Ret.
AMERICAN BY BIRTH, MARINE BY CHOICE
Bob
phpBB THE Boss

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2012, 08:18:06 PM »

Nice Pics Ian.

Ian you ever been on Facebook? There are several guys down in your area on the Facebook Cletrac page, that you should know!

Bob

Certified Cletrac-tard
ianoz
phpBB THE Boss

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2012, 06:14:20 AM »

Hi Bob , Yes I am on facebook in a half hearted fashion  Grin.
I will have to check it out .
We have two more rallies coming up that are fairly close to us .At the end of next month there is one that is combined with an airshow . Last year there was some very nice restored old macks .
Bob
phpBB THE Boss

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2012, 09:02:51 PM »

Sweet, we like old Macks.

Certified Cletrac-tard
ianoz
phpBB THE Boss

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2012, 10:23:47 AM »

Bob , There is a Guy on the ACME forum Posted about a friend wanting to sell a couple of Cletracs/olivers .Said about D6 cat size . I thought of "Have Superliner , will Travel Bob", How far from Oregon are you ?.Said one last was run 3 years ago , the other would be a parts machine .. Long as it is OK by him , I will post some photos here , when he posts them  there .
Bob
phpBB THE Boss

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2012, 10:53:38 AM »

Oregon is on the other side of the country, about 20 or 30 hours away... Need to be pretty special... On the other hand, Logger Lee is on that side of the country...

I guess if you can get pics, we'd like to look.

We just rebuilt the engine in my red Superliner last night. Pulled an all nighter, but it ran when we left.

Bob

Certified Cletrac-tard
ianoz
phpBB THE Boss

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2012, 09:56:37 AM »

This is a copy of the post from the Cat forum ,and hopefully some photos, If anyone is interested ,i will get a phone number .
I forgot my specs so I couldn't read the fine print on the tags but they appear to be DD models. The yellow one supposedly ran a couple of years ago, the orange one "ran when parked" a few years before that. The orange one is the parts machine for the yellow one. Also, there's a spare radiator somewhere around but I didn't see it.

The only history I know of on 'em was from a friend (now deceased) that ran one of 'em quite a few years ago.

Distance from N. Idaho?? I don't know where you are but these critters are 50 miles from Baker City, OR. As far as what he wants for 'em, dunno, but he'd rather see 'em go to someone that wants 'em other than the scrap yard. Weight with blades I'd guess somewhere around 20k each?
Bob
phpBB THE Boss

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2012, 09:08:33 PM »

Logger Lee these have your name on them!

Certified Cletrac-tard
ianoz
phpBB THE Boss

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2012, 04:57:51 AM »

There were photos with the serial numbers ,but I did not know if they would copy ok .If as i said anyone needs more info ,Happy to help . Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: