Cletrac.org
July 05, 2022, 07:07:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 8/27/14 - I just doubled the allowable attachment size to 900 KB and upped the attachment folder size. You can make your attachments bigger and easier to view now. We have much more space available than we used to.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: follow up on manuals & serial No's  (Read 4415 times)
Dave H
« on: July 04, 2003, 02:11:24 AM »

Back again, I just went over to ssbtractors and they have manuals listed under DD and BD without the "H" also for serial numbers and dates go to http://www.ytmag.com/cgi-bin/snlookup.cgi?mf=CLE
and that will take you to the Cletrac serial numbers and dates of manufacture
Crawl the best
Dave H
;)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Dave H » Logged
cletracboy
phpBB Jobsite Boss

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2003, 12:03:16 PM »

The model name is broken up as follows.  B is the model, D denotes a diesel engine (G for Gasoline), The H denotes it as the Hill side version.  Which has a wider stance than the standard. There are no special manuals for the BDH so get the BD manual its pretty usefull, loads better than the books you get with modern tractors.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by cletracboy » Logged

I live in England, got interested in Cletrac's when I brought an Oliver BD in 2001, I now have an Oliver BD a Cletrac BDH and another BDH for parts and have just brought a 1919 model H. I also have a british built Track Marshall 90.  Always keen to hear from fellow collectors.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: