Cletrac.org
February 23, 2020, 12:08:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Wishing you folks all a very Merry Christmas! From Blake Malkamaki and Cletrac.org.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: M2 cletrac for sale on ebay  (Read 2115 times)
Lowspeedlife
phpBB Jobsite Boss

Ollie

View Profile
« on: March 30, 2015, 07:48:24 PM »

Just type in Cletrac & it should come up. I would include a link to it but I'm just not that computer savvy. This was for sale a couple of weeks ago sold for $3500. The sale must have fallen thru cause it's back.  Maybe because it says it has a 151 mutt engine in it. Located in Brownwood Texas. Scott

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=251895672148

Added a link, hope it works
« Last Edit: March 30, 2015, 08:03:26 PM by Lowspeedlife » Logged

Proud poppa of an OC3 !
1941 HG 42 all original
1949 HG 68
Blake Malkamaki
Administrator
phpBB THE Boss

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2015, 08:45:45 PM »

It looks strange with that little tiny MUTT 151 engine in there. It even has its own little radiator set behind the Cletrac radiator! That's a pretty big machine to move around with that little Jeep engine, but I suppose in low gear it would be ok. I doubt it's going to go down the road 35 miles an hour like it should.

Blake

My gramps Howard van Driest was Experimental Engineer at Cletrac and Oliver Corporation. After the plant closed, he and my uncle started an excavating business, initially using Cletrac and Oliver Crawler tractors. Please help Support This Site and give your business exposure by buying a business card sized ad.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: