Cletrac.org
July 12, 2020, 05:39:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 8/27/14 - I just doubled the allowable attachment size to 900 KB and upped the attachment folder size. You can make your attachments bigger and easier to view now. We have much more space available than we used to.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WXLC-3 Weight  (Read 1746 times)
waayfast
phpBB Master Operator

View Profile
« on: April 09, 2015, 10:33:08 PM »

Hello all,

Wondering if anyone here knows how much a Hercules WXLC-3 engine weighs? This is the engine for the M2 HST. I am looking to move stuff around a little here and wondering if my lifting/hauling resources have enough umph to handle an engine this size.

Just for what it's worth, I did find out yesterday that a Cletrac M2 Medium High Speed Tractor track weighs 920 pounds and curled up it will fit on a 38x48 inch pallet.

Thanks, Jim

Bite off more than you can chew--then chew like h!#*
wanderingwillys
phpBB Master Operator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2015, 02:34:08 PM »

Heya Jim - I just had a WXLC-3 shipped from CT to WA and they were ok with the 650lb guestimate I gave them - it had the clutch and accessories on it and sitting diagonally on a pallet it didn't hang over too much...

Had a cast iron zenith carb on it - flange is broken but I think I found a carb kit for it and can silver braze the flange back on...

So I figure 650 to 700 lbs is pretty close with clutch

Matt

1940 M2 AG     S/N 1X2072
1942 M2 MG-1 S/N 4JA836
1943 M2 MG-1 S/N 9JA422
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: