Cletrac.org
July 06, 2022, 08:59:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 8/27/14 - I just doubled the allowable attachment size to 900 KB and upped the attachment folder size. You can make your attachments bigger and easier to view now. We have much more space available than we used to.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: HPOCA Winter get together  (Read 4234 times)
Robert Barbour
phpBB THE Boss

View Profile
« on: January 22, 2014, 12:14:42 AM »

Anyone planning to attend the HPOCA winter get together. I am planning to go.

Robert from Vancouver Island BC
Blake Malkamaki
Administrator
phpBB THE Boss

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2014, 11:53:38 PM »

Where is it Robert?

My gramps Howard van Driest was Experimental Engineer at Cletrac and Oliver Corporation. After the plant closed, he and my uncle started an excavating business, initially using Cletrac and Oliver Crawler tractors. Please help Support This Site and give your business exposure by buying a business card sized ad.
Robert Barbour
phpBB THE Boss

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2014, 12:49:24 AM »

It will be at the Lebanon Valley Expo Center starting the evening of Thursday Feb 20, all day Friday and Saturday. Lebanon Pennsylvania!!
It is hosted by the Mason Dixon Oliver-Cletrac Collectors Association and Zimmerman Oliver-Cletrac will have a display there.  So this show will have more Crawler
Tractor content than most.  So being that it is down in your area where there are several members on here, I thought some of you may be going!!
« Last Edit: January 23, 2014, 12:18:23 PM by Robert Barbour » Logged

Robert from Vancouver Island BC
Blake Malkamaki
Administrator
phpBB THE Boss

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2014, 12:35:01 AM »

Sounds like it would be fun!

It will be at the Lebanon Valley Expo Center starting the evening of Thursday Feb 20, all day Friday and Saturday. Lebanon Pennsylvania!!
It is hosted by the Mason Dixon Oliver-Cletrac Collectors Association and Zimmerman Oliver-Cletrac will have a display there.  So this show will have more Crawler
Tractor content than most.  So being that it is down in your area where there are several members on here, I thought some of you may be going!!

My gramps Howard van Driest was Experimental Engineer at Cletrac and Oliver Corporation. After the plant closed, he and my uncle started an excavating business, initially using Cletrac and Oliver Crawler tractors. Please help Support This Site and give your business exposure by buying a business card sized ad.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: