March 22, 2018, 04:43:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 11/28/12 - Added a Calendar where members can post and view upcoming events, shows, etc.
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Shout Out to Oliver Chris  (Read 761 times)
phpBB Operator

View Profile WWW
« on: May 20, 2016, 06:11:53 PM »

I ordered replacement lenses for my General from Oliver Crawlers and once again Chris delivered the goods.  I had a pleasant surprise when I arrived home from my business trip to find them well packaged and safe on my kitchen counter.  It is always a pleasure doing business with Chris. I also have to give a big thumbs up to my wife who allows me to keep tractor parts on the kitchen counter.

1941 Cletrac General GG
1948 Farmall Cub
1948 Economy Chain Steer
1949 Farmall C
1953 Farmall Cub
1962 Farmall Cub
1963 International Cub Lo Boy
Blake Malkamaki
phpBB THE Boss

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2016, 11:10:28 AM »

It's always great to hear stories like this. We love it when you guys support our sponsors and everyone is happy!

My gramps Howard van Driest was Experimental Engineer at Cletrac and Oliver Corporation. After the plant closed, he and my uncle started an excavating business, initially using Cletrac and Oliver Crawler tractors. Please help Support This Site and give your business exposure by buying a business card sized ad.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to: