Cletrac.org
December 16, 2017, 05:58:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 8/27/14 - I just doubled the allowable attachment size to 900 KB and upped the attachment folder size. You can make your attachments bigger and easier to view now. We have much more space available than we used to.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New member  (Read 685 times)
Magneto guy
phpBB Junior Operator

Semi-retired and busier than ever!

View Profile
« on: December 21, 2016, 10:11:08 PM »

New member from Barberton, Ohio.
I don't own a Cletrac or any other equipment, I merely work on various components for them.

I repair, rebuild and/or restore magnetos, carburetors, starters, generators and do the odd (gasoline) engine repair.

I come from an Agricultural, Industrial and Race engine background with over 45 years of experience.

Thomas R. Ingram
Blake Malkamaki
Administrator
phpBB THE Boss

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2016, 12:21:15 AM »

Welcome aboard Thomas.

Blake

My gramps Howard van Driest was Experimental Engineer at Cletrac and Oliver Corporation. After the plant closed, he and my uncle started an excavating business, initially using Cletrac and Oliver Crawler tractors. Please help Support This Site and give your business exposure by buying a business card sized ad.
Magneto guy
phpBB Junior Operator

Semi-retired and busier than ever!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2016, 11:11:25 PM »

Thank you, Blake.

Thomas R. Ingram
Johnny lunch pail
phpBB Master Operator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2017, 08:34:34 PM »

Hi All,
I am slowly going thru my E38 and spotted this post a month or so ago. Servicing the magnetto was on the to do list so i sent it to Tom, He was responsive, knowledgeable came across as fair and reasonable. I just Got my magnetto back, it looks great, there was a big bag of parts that were replaced and he even made me new spark plug wires, I couldn't be happier.
Thanks Tom! (Magnetto Guy)

JLP
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: