Cletrac.org
June 26, 2017, 02:12:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Wishing you folks all a very Merry Christmas! From Blake Malkamaki and Cletrac.org.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: M2 hst  (Read 353 times)
vj
phpBB Operator

View Profile
« on: February 09, 2017, 06:55:07 PM »

I am working on a m2,Hoping to have it running one day, I,m  trying to find other that got one or restoring one, I got three halftracks and ww2 army trucks.   would like to hear from you. thank you.  Smiley

I got 3 halftracks and ww2 trucks and 70 daodge challenger 440 pack,  retired army Blackhawk crewchief
vj
phpBB Operator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2017, 12:48:13 PM »

Well, I got my wxlc3 Hercules engine out of the m2 and taken apart. All looks great, but need a good cleaning, I will  blast engine with black diamond and paint grey.  I got a nos gen. and voltage reg.  and gauges to go back one.   Grin

I got 3 halftracks and ww2 trucks and 70 daodge challenger 440 pack,  retired army Blackhawk crewchief
Blake Malkamaki
Administrator
phpBB THE Boss

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2017, 01:20:46 PM »

Hopefully we'll get some responses for you VJ. Sometimes things get slow here.

My gramps Howard van Driest was Experimental Engineer at Cletrac and Oliver Corporation. After the plant closed, he and my uncle started an excavating business, initially using Cletrac and Oliver Crawler tractors. Please help Support This Site and give your business exposure by buying a business card sized ad.
vj
phpBB Operator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2017, 09:28:20 PM »

Thanks Blake, I am just glad you got the site, I got to see pictures, All so got the torque spek. on the rod, main and head bolts from here. Grin

vj
phpBB Operator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2017, 03:58:57 PM »

Well, still doing a few things on the mg-1  or m2 hst.  I got piston rings from hasting, and got them back in the wxlc3 engine. Did blasting on several parts and primered. Also got hold of other m2 folks, so all is looking good. It take time to restore anything, but its a lot of fun. Grin

Blake Malkamaki
Administrator
phpBB THE Boss

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2017, 01:03:51 AM »

Glad you're getting some good information here. I wish some of the other guys would jump in.

My gramps Howard van Driest was Experimental Engineer at Cletrac and Oliver Corporation. After the plant closed, he and my uncle started an excavating business, initially using Cletrac and Oliver Crawler tractors. Please help Support This Site and give your business exposure by buying a business card sized ad.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: