Cletrac.org
September 18, 2018, 06:56:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 11/28/12 - Added a Calendar where members can post and view upcoming events, shows, etc.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ADHR  (Read 582 times)
Hamish
phpBB Junior Operator

View Profile
« on: January 21, 2018, 09:10:19 PM »

Thankyou for allowing me to join your forum. I come from a place called Swannanoa in New Zealand. A friend has recently acquired an old Cletrac or Oliver crawler. On the manufacturer's plate it is a model ADHR or ARDH-sorry, not sure which. The serial number is 1DF.006. It doesn't seem to relate to any of the serial numbers in your list-it has a Hercules DOOC engine. I wonder if anybody would be able to help me get to the bottom of the model-I know ADs and ADHs are common, but what would the letter R denote. Thanks Hamish Petrie.
Doug424
phpBB Jobsite Boss

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2018, 07:39:10 AM »

This this crawler have regular steel tracks? They made an HG with rubber tracks that I think had an R in the model.

HG's (several) OC-3's, (many), OC-4, OC-46,
OC-96, OC-12, OC-126, Cletrac AD2
Cletrac DD, Cletrag AG-6
Many other Crawlers, Tons of junk
Hamish
phpBB Junior Operator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2018, 06:55:18 PM »

Regular steel tracks, Doug. I wonder if it was a wartime model built by another manufacturer?
Blake Malkamaki
Administrator
phpBB THE Boss

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2018, 09:13:48 AM »

I just received a message from someone in Western Queensland Australia who has a BDRH SN 1JM044 that they want to sell. This number does not match anything I have on my serial number lists, nor have I heard of a BDRH. Perhaps the "R" is unique to Australia and New Zealand?
Blake

My gramps Howard van Driest was Experimental Engineer at Cletrac and Oliver Corporation. After the plant closed, he and my uncle started an excavating business, initially using Cletrac and Oliver Crawler tractors. Please help Support This Site and give your business exposure by buying a business card sized ad.
Hamish
phpBB Junior Operator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2018, 05:58:09 AM »

Thanks for your reply Blake.
ianoz
phpBB THE Boss

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2018, 09:11:52 PM »

Could you post some photos , that may help ID it easier for the forum members
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print