Cletrac.org
June 25, 2019, 01:10:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 8/27/14 - I just doubled the allowable attachment size to 900 KB and upped the attachment folder size. You can make your attachments bigger and easier to view now. We have much more space available than we used to.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What is everyone planning for winter cletrac projects?  (Read 575 times)
countryguy828
phpBB Master Operator

View Profile
« on: October 15, 2018, 08:31:40 PM »

Things have been slow I thought maybe this would kickstart some discussion.

I am hoping to finish up my HG-42 and then finally after 10 years get to start work on my E-62.

Dave

1941 Cletrac HG
1936 Cletrac E
1949 Allis-Chalmers B
1952 Allis-Chalmers CA
hsaele12
phpBB Operator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2018, 05:05:38 PM »

I hope to get the seat primed and painted by spring so I can work on the tractor it self when the weather warms up a bit.  There are a few other things I can do in my small heated shop but space is limited.  Engine is done, JXC Hercules that is ready to go into my BGSH.  Merry Christmas Everyone

1 - BGSH Cletrac pull crawler mfg date 1946
Roach
phpBB Junior Operator

Me and my future collector

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2018, 08:04:51 PM »

Just now saw this post and new to the site. Also new to owning a 1945 Cletrac. Been working on it for the last couple months in my spare time. I don't know much of anything about Cletrac's but have several old tractors and 2 other crawlers, a 1935 Two Twenty Cat and a 1955 TerraTrac fully restored. I found out from Zimmerman what year it was and then discovered it was originally painted an orange color but someone had painted it green and put newer HG decals on it. Don't understand that. I will try and post some pictures of things as soon as I figure out how.

Collecting many tractors, mostly Allis, Minnie, Massey and an assortment of small crawlers.
hsaele12
phpBB Operator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2019, 10:42:50 AM »

Finished the tool box and battery holder, will not quite, dropped the cover on the floor and now get to repaint plus don't like how the tag on the battery turned out so will take it off again and see if I can do a better job on it.  Just about done with the carb, has a Tillotson model Y-8D carb.  
« Last Edit: January 17, 2019, 10:45:12 AM by hsaele12 » Logged

1 - BGSH Cletrac pull crawler mfg date 1946
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: