Cletrac.org
August 10, 2020, 11:27:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 8/27/14 - I just doubled the allowable attachment size to 900 KB and upped the attachment folder size. You can make your attachments bigger and easier to view now. We have much more space available than we used to.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: track pad removal  (Read 1771 times)
redlineoryourmine
phpBB Master Operator

View Profile
« on: September 11, 2003, 09:18:40 AM »

does anyone know how to get the center weird shaped bolt out of the tracks? and i have been told to use glycerine on the track rubber to keep it soft and flexable any comments on that im buying a bunch of it.do not use oil it will eat up the old rubber and you wont have any track. soon as i can get a track pad off the track ill get the guy the measurements and see if he can help out with new ones or some that will at least fit untill someone makes a mold if anyone can help out and have a track pad off get some measurements send them to me and ill get them off to him. ow ya there is a cletrack crawler here in town ill find out how much he wants for it im not sure what model it is but i will when i get ahold of him so let me know if anyone needs one because i dont i have way too many projects. thanks fellas Buck Sharp
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by redlineoryourmine » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: