Cletrac.org
July 01, 2022, 12:18:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Wishing you folks all a very Merry Christmas! From Blake Malkamaki and Cletrac.org.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Historical Construction Equipment Association  (Read 9461 times)
Ray
phpBB Jobsite Boss

View Profile WWW
« on: May 18, 2004, 06:29:39 AM »

19th Annual Historical Construction Equipment Association's

2004 National Convention & Old Equipment Exposition

Hosted by the HCEA P.O.N.Y. Chapter

AT

The Pioneer Steam & Gas Engine Society

of Northwestern Pennsylvania, Inc.

Located at the Pioneer Show Grounds

Saegertown, PA......PA I-79 & RT 198

( 30 miles South of Erie. PA )

VISIT OUR BOOTH AT THIS SHOW!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Ray » Logged

My comments are not meant to discourage other members from posting, I encourage everyone to voice their opinion.
VENDOR: Zimmerman Oliver-Cletrac
Parts for Oliver and Cletrac Crawlers is our specialty.
www.olivercletrac.com
Steve
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2004, 07:10:26 AM »

Hello Ray
Do you have the dates for this?Smiley
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Steve » Logged
Blake Malkamaki
Administrator
phpBB THE Boss

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2004, 09:35:37 AM »

This is my show. I'm a director there. The dates are July 16-17-18, 2004.

See our web site at http://little-mountain.com/pioneer

Unfortunately, I probably won't have anything there to show this year, but I should be doing the announcing for the parade and kiddle pedal tractor pull. I may fire the boiler in the sawmill too.

I'm going in for a hernia repair on June 10th, so everything is up in the air as to what I'll be able to do.

But I hope to see you all there. Please introduce yourself if you get to the show.

Blake
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Blake » Logged

My gramps Howard van Driest was Experimental Engineer at Cletrac and Oliver Corporation. After the plant closed, he and my uncle started an excavating business, initially using Cletrac and Oliver Crawler tractors. Please help Support This Site and give your business exposure by buying a business card sized ad.
Blake Malkamaki
Administrator
phpBB THE Boss

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2004, 09:37:51 AM »

http://little-mountain.com/pioneer

My gramps Howard van Driest was Experimental Engineer at Cletrac and Oliver Corporation. After the plant closed, he and my uncle started an excavating business, initially using Cletrac and Oliver Crawler tractors. Please help Support This Site and give your business exposure by buying a business card sized ad.
Ray
phpBB Jobsite Boss

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2004, 03:07:36 PM »

Hope to see you there, take care with that operation!
Ray
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Ray » Logged

My comments are not meant to discourage other members from posting, I encourage everyone to voice their opinion.
VENDOR: Zimmerman Oliver-Cletrac
Parts for Oliver and Cletrac Crawlers is our specialty.
www.olivercletrac.com
Blake Malkamaki
Administrator
phpBB THE Boss

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2004, 09:57:03 AM »

Again, I'd like to welcome everyone to our show July 16 ? 17 ? 18  2004. We are the Pioneer Steam and Gas Engine Society of NW Pa and we are hosting the Historical Construction Equipment Association. Our show grounds are close to 100 acres and we have much to do for everyone in the family. Lots of good food and modern restroom facilities.

I'm recovering from surgery and am still very sore, so I will not have anything there to display. I'm currently working on the club's 12-page newsletter and display advertising.

Blake

Blake Malkamaki
Administrator
phpBB THE Boss

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2004, 10:23:40 PM »

We're having a great show this weekend! Got to meet Ray. Landis is there too. Got to see and hear their Cletrac 55 run.

Lots of wonderful machines at the show. Many Cletracs, including Chris and Bob Burkhouse's 20C and 20K, lots of A's, HG's, OC-3's, OC-4's and more coming in Saturday.

The place is dominated by Cat of all breeds, Bucyrus-Erie shovels, cranes, and backhoes, including a beautiful Erie B steam shovel. There's a beautiful Twin-Euc Euclid dozer with 2 Detroit 6-71 engines.

There are several tents with sales items and displays. Lots of antique oil field and other gas engines, hundreds of other antique tractors, several steam engines, animals, food and a big flea market.

Lots to see. Come on up if you can - the show is July 16 • 17 • 18, 2004..

Blake

Blake Malkamaki
Administrator
phpBB THE Boss

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2004, 12:39:46 AM »

I just added these new pictures from the show:

http://www.little-mountain.com/pioneer/Pages/2004pics.html

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: