Cletrac.org
June 03, 2020, 08:43:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 8/27/14 - I just doubled the allowable attachment size to 900 KB and upped the attachment folder size. You can make your attachments bigger and easier to view now. We have much more space available than we used to.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: steering clutches ?  (Read 2139 times)
redlineoryourmine
phpBB Master Operator

View Profile
« on: July 07, 2004, 09:38:33 AM »

i am wondering on my yellow MG-1 i am stripping down to rebuild. the steering levers seem to be not very tight when i pull them to turn it. does this meen i need to replace something or just adjust them somehow. i do have the manuals but just thought id ask you guys since im not that far yet to be able to work on them,im trying to work an changing out a engine or freeing it up hopefully today i will have the head off to see whats wrong besides the rust im sure it has in it. and blake have you got those pictures up yet for me i still have more to send when you do of my yellow one that is my current project. thanks everyone as always. i cannot wait until i can drive one of these cletrac under their own power they sure are fun to drive being pulled behind my pickup. i will try and attach a picture of my one i display in front of my house
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by redlineoryourmine » Logged
Blake Malkamaki
Administrator
phpBB THE Boss

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2004, 12:11:59 PM »

Hey, there's no steering clutches in an MG-1.

Reminder, please keep attachments under 100K. I have edited yours as a service to you.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Blake » Logged

My gramps Howard van Driest was Experimental Engineer at Cletrac and Oliver Corporation. After the plant closed, he and my uncle started an excavating business, initially using Cletrac and Oliver Crawler tractors. Please help Support This Site and give your business exposure by buying a business card sized ad.
Blake Malkamaki
Administrator
phpBB THE Boss

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2004, 12:13:09 PM »

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Blake » Logged

My gramps Howard van Driest was Experimental Engineer at Cletrac and Oliver Corporation. After the plant closed, he and my uncle started an excavating business, initially using Cletrac and Oliver Crawler tractors. Please help Support This Site and give your business exposure by buying a business card sized ad.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: