Cletrac.org
September 19, 2019, 04:51:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Wishing you folks all a very Merry Christmas! From Blake Malkamaki and Cletrac.org.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New forum  (Read 3979 times)
tcr
« on: February 12, 2005, 04:25:48 PM »

Great Job on the new forum Blake. Thank you for all your time and effort you put into this. It's a great site and there a great bunch of people out there with
a lot of interest and knowledge on these subjects.
Thanks again  :)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by tcr » Logged
Blake Malkamaki
Administrator
phpBB THE Boss

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2005, 12:45:11 AM »

You're welcome. I'm glad we got it back up again too. Actually I had to hire the administrator of the site that host my domain to do it. I just could not figure it out and made it worse with what I did.

We do have a little glitch... when logging on, some are getting 404 error pages coming up. Then if they retype the url to the forum it opens and says they ARE logged in. This happens to me too, but so far everything else is working. I will see what we can do about it.

Blake
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Blake » Logged

My gramps Howard van Driest was Experimental Engineer at Cletrac and Oliver Corporation. After the plant closed, he and my uncle started an excavating business, initially using Cletrac and Oliver Crawler tractors. Please help Support This Site and give your business exposure by buying a business card sized ad.
Robert Barbour
phpBB THE Boss

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2005, 01:26:13 PM »

I like the new forum, all the dates stay as they should when I log on now, that,s great!!  Thanks for all your work Blake!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Robert Barbour » Logged

Robert from Vancouver Island BC
Blake Malkamaki
Administrator
phpBB THE Boss

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2005, 01:37:37 PM »

Thanks Robert. I hope we have better luck with this forum than the last. I like it much better and things seem to work a lot better. Makes me nervous though, just thinking of the next time when and if we get hacked. This is supposed to be more secure. I hope so.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Blake » Logged

My gramps Howard van Driest was Experimental Engineer at Cletrac and Oliver Corporation. After the plant closed, he and my uncle started an excavating business, initially using Cletrac and Oliver Crawler tractors. Please help Support This Site and give your business exposure by buying a business card sized ad.
Jim N
phpBB Master Operator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2005, 08:45:08 AM »

This forum seems to have larger print and spaced father out than the other one.   Also, the light grey background seems to be  easier on the eyes, I hate to admit
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Jim N » Logged

A List of My Toys :   58 Oliver OC4-42-IND Dozer,       50 Farmall Cub,     54 Farmall Super C,    69 JD 112,   75 Wheel Horse C-185 Electric,    72 Honda Trail 70,   75 Cadillac Eldorado Convertible,  71 Triumph TR6 Convertible, 08 Harley Davidson Road  King Classic,  70 Seafarer 23 Sailboat
John D
phpBB THE Boss

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2005, 03:01:49 PM »

Has anyone else noticed that little statistic at the bottom of the Forum Index:

Most users ever online was 6 on 14 Feb 2005 07:40 am

Monday morning, VALENTINES Day, and we set the record for most users on line.  What would our wives say?  What does it say about them?!!!

We love our Cletracs.

Keep it up, Blake!  The site is great.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by John D » Logged

John D
If you want to do what you want to do, you have to do what you have to do.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: