Cletrac.org
May 19, 2019, 09:25:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Wishing you folks all a very Merry Christmas! From Blake Malkamaki and Cletrac.org.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: thanks blake  (Read 2841 times)
magicmikey
phpBB Operator

View Profile
« on: February 12, 2005, 05:14:32 PM »

hopefully the new bb will be able to ward off the attacks,thanks for the hard work blake.
   mike
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by magicmikey » Logged

Retired steam engineer with an AD and BD
Blake Malkamaki
Administrator
phpBB THE Boss

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2005, 12:46:44 AM »

Quote from: "magicmikey"
hopefully the new bb will be able to ward off the attacks,thanks for the hard work blake.
   mike

You're welcome. I'm glad we got it back up again too. Actually I had to hire the administrator of the site that host my domain to do it. I just could not figure it out and made it worse with what I did.

We do have a little glitch... when logging on, some are getting 404 error pages coming up. Then if they retype the url to the forum it opens and says they ARE logged in. This happens to me too, but so far everything else is working. I will see what we can do about it.

Blake
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Blake » Logged

My gramps Howard van Driest was Experimental Engineer at Cletrac and Oliver Corporation. After the plant closed, he and my uncle started an excavating business, initially using Cletrac and Oliver Crawler tractors. Please help Support This Site and give your business exposure by buying a business card sized ad.
Ray
phpBB Jobsite Boss

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2005, 07:22:17 AM »

Thank you, Blake for all the time and effort you put into this.
I know it can cause a headache real soon when things stop working, thats the way it works for me.
Ray
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Ray » Logged

My comments are not meant to discourage other members from posting, I encourage everyone to voice their opinion.
VENDOR: Zimmerman Oliver-Cletrac
Parts for Oliver and Cletrac Crawlers is our specialty.
www.olivercletrac.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: