Cletrac.org

Cletrac Tractor Discussion => HG, OC-3, OC-4 & General => Topic started by: thecatskinner on September 14, 2005, 01:59:20 AM

Title: There I was--just messin round
Post by: thecatskinner on September 14, 2005, 01:59:20 AM
...on ebay :idea: ---and when I got back--I had another one :wink:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... AMEWA%3AIT (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=4573644718&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT)[/url]
Title:
Post by: Blake Malkamaki on September 14, 2005, 02:53:35 AM
Looks like a good one! Glad you got it.

How far is that from your place?

Blake
Title:
Post by: thecatskinner on September 14, 2005, 10:22:01 AM
About 20 miles :D

I asked them to call me but have not heard from them as yet.  I have been working mostly in OH and only get home on Saturdays and would like to pick it up this weekend because next weekend I have to leave for Germany for a couple of weeks.
Title:
Post by: Blake Malkamaki on September 14, 2005, 07:55:19 PM
Heck, you can just drive it home then :lol:
Title:
Post by: thecatskinner on September 15, 2005, 12:13:34 AM
Quote from: "Blake"Heck, you can just drive it home then :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I did get a call from them tonight--I'm going to pick it up Saturday morning :)