Cletrac.org

Cletrac Tractor Discussion => HG, OC-3, OC-4 & General => Topic started by: stan11367 on June 16, 2006, 03:53:56 AM

Title: Freeze out Plug
Post by: stan11367 on June 16, 2006, 03:53:56 AM
Hi All, I am helping my Uncle with his '59 Oliver OC-46 3G. (Enging Tag Reg-1 3cyl D281 / 2261010E). The Freeze out plug is non existing.

Where can I get a new freeze out plug? What Size?

Thanks
Title:
Post by: Blake Malkamaki on June 16, 2006, 03:59:47 AM
I've always bought freeze plugs at NAPA. Can you measure the hole with calipers?

Blake
Title:
Post by: stan11367 on July 24, 2006, 03:42:40 PM
Thanks.. I measured it at 1 1/2" but the 1 1/2" freeze out plug does not want to go in..
Title: plug
Post by: walter hudson on July 25, 2006, 01:51:38 AM
clean the holes with sand paper and check your measurement again .I looked in the parts book and could not find a freeze plug size .