Cletrac.org

Cletrac Tractor Discussion => HG, OC-3, OC-4 & General => Topic started by: Dr Bert on July 27, 2006, 11:18:17 PM

Title: Throttle parts and radiator hookup
Post by: Dr Bert on July 27, 2006, 11:18:17 PM
I am looking for a good used hand throttle lever complete with pawl and spring.  Don't need the quadrant, but  would  accept that too if seller is unwilling to separate the two.  E-mail if you have one for sale.
     Also, the water return pipe to the radiator is 1 5/16-- and the radiator inlet pipe is 1 3/4.  Is there a special lower radiator hose that  will fit these two  pipes?  Both measurements are OD.  If not, how did the factory handle this size differential?
     Any help would be appreicated, and thank you.   Dr Bert
Title: rad.
Post by: walter hudson on July 28, 2006, 02:20:24 AM
It sounds like you have a radiator for a crawler without a water pump. You might try getting a muffler shop to make an adapter and use two size hoses coupled in the middle.
Walter
Title: Re: Throttle parts and radiator hookup
Post by: John D on July 28, 2006, 06:36:01 PM
Quote from: "Dr Bert"I am looking for a good used hand throttle lever complete with pawl and spring.  Don't need the quadrant, but  would  accept that too if seller is unwilling to separate the two.  E-mail if you have one for sale.

Hi Dr Bert,

Check your private messages, I think I can help you out with the hand throttle lever.  Is this what you are looking for?
(//http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y229/John-D/Cletrac/PC140046-HG.jpg)