Cletrac.org

Cletrac Tractor Discussion => HG, OC-3, OC-4 & General => Topic started by: jbandka on August 06, 2006, 07:51:42 PM

Title: Help!!! I need a grill for a "GG"
Post by: jbandka on August 06, 2006, 07:51:42 PM
Hello, There must be a grill out there somewhere for my General, also could use a battery box if that is possible. I see Eric Severance' General has a battery box on it and I am sure they were the same as the HG battery box. Please (PM) if you have or know of a grill or any other "GG" parts etc. Thanks In Advance!!!
Joel
Title:
Post by: Eric Severance on August 28, 2006, 01:43:42 AM
Joel, I got my battery box, cover, and all mounting hardware from Zimmerman's Oliver Cletrac. I have a mint GG grill, but have been holding on to it because it is a lot better than the one on my GG. Give me an e-mail, I'll see what I can do.