Cletrac.org

Cletrac Tractor Discussion => All Models Except HG, OC-3, OC-4 & General => Topic started by: JimInOz on January 16, 2007, 09:42:35 AM

Title: DDH Starter
Post by: JimInOz on January 16, 2007, 09:42:35 AM
Hi...been a long while since I visited this site.
Can someone tell me if a starter motor from a DDH will fit an AD .....I have no knowledge about either unit,but I have a DDH starter motor here which I'm about to sell,& an AD owner is asking about it. :?:
Also have a chance to buy the AD,but I wonder about parts availability,especially here in Australia.
Any help appreciated.
Jim
Title: DDH starter
Post by: Carl Besola on January 16, 2007, 11:07:59 PM
I wouldn't think so, because a D is a much larger trator than an A, and would therefore have a much larger engine, thus a much larger starter. :?
Title: dd starter for ad
Post by: mike montgomery on January 18, 2007, 01:29:23 AM
my ad starter is a leece neeville type 1300m, see if the dd is the same. hope that will help.    mike
Title:
Post by: JimInOz on January 18, 2007, 09:55:01 AM
Thanks guys.
Turns out that I have a LN 1300M 12Volt unit,with DDH written on it in paint.So I assume it will suit an AD?    :?:

I'm enjoying looking at this board...very good info here.
Regards..Jim
Title:
Post by: Bob on January 24, 2007, 02:49:43 AM
I have an AD, BD, and a DD starter and they get progressivly bigger. You may be able to take the two and combine them to make one fit but I'm not sure. I will look and do some checking to be sure.

Bob
Title: starter
Post by: walter hudson on January 24, 2007, 03:34:01 AM
The parts book gives the following #s AD:leece-neville #1250m or#1300m,
DD:leece neville#1336-m or delco#1109323
Walter