Cletrac.org

Cletrac Tractor Discussion => All Models Except HG, OC-3, OC-4 & General => Topic started by: Shiny on January 25, 2007, 08:41:53 AM

Title: New guy from British Columbia Canada
Post by: Shiny on January 25, 2007, 08:41:53 AM
Eh guy/gals.
My names Shiny,I live on Vancouver Island in Shawnigan Lake(no not in the lake silly but in the town of Shawnigan Lake :D )
I build hot rods for a living and chase my kids around.I also fart around with old rusty junk,well it aint junk to me!
I just acquired a 1943 Cletrac BG from a neighbor,it has a freshly rebuilt Hercules in it.I'm hoping to get it started in the next few weeks,it hasn't been fired up in about a year now.
I'm also hoping to find or build a blade for it.And find some info/tech stuff on maybe how to attach it and hook up a ram on it to raise and lower it.I'm hoping someone on here has done the same thing or can shoot me some pics of theirs if it has a factory blade on theirs.
Anyways,i'm stoked I found this place and I'll post some pics of my Cletrac in the next few days.
Thanx.....Shiny