Cletrac.org

Cletrac Tractor Discussion => HG, OC-3, OC-4 & General => Topic started by: Mark on February 16, 2007, 11:40:23 PM

Title: Tractor and Engine ID
Post by: Mark on February 16, 2007, 11:40:23 PM
As was described in the post about steering clutch lining, I was recently was given what I believe is an OC-3 Cletrac.  It has a replacement engine currently installed and I also have the original engine.  Can anyone tell me a little bit more about what I have from numbers I have been able to find on the tractor.  I would be especially interested in a date of manufacture.

The bell housing is marked: OC3 - 42
                                      16WH - 372

The original engine is marked on a tag on the side of block:  
                                   IXK3   3 1/4 x 4
                                    125735

The replacement engine is marked IXB3    
it also has a six digit number I can not quite make out.

Thanks for your help

(//http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c101/3855/winchester%20pics/P1010022.jpg)
Title: oc3
Post by: walter hudson on February 17, 2007, 12:10:22 AM
You have a 1956 model oc3 68 guage. The only difference in the IXB and IXK is the bore .
Walter
Title:
Post by: Mark on February 18, 2007, 01:57:53 AM
Thanks Walter