Cletrac.org

Cletrac Tractor Discussion => HG, OC-3, OC-4 & General => Topic started by: Dr Bert on February 27, 2007, 01:40:33 AM

Title: pinion gear for sale
Post by: Dr Bert on February 27, 2007, 01:40:33 AM
I have a 12 tooth pinion gear (final drive) that was sold to me and advertised as an HG part.  Probably a Oliver-Cletrac part, but won't work in an HG.  Very good condition--- only blemish-- tiny striations running the long axis of the teeth.  Reasonably priced.
Title: pinion gear
Post by: Gazer61 on February 27, 2007, 05:29:53 PM
Do you know if it will fit an OC-3. My farther has has told me that the bearing spun on the drivers left on his tractor. I have not opened it up yet to see the damage. I am going to gues that if it does not fit  HG it wont fit OC-3 but worth checking out.
Title:
Post by: wolcott@dmcom.net on March 01, 2007, 12:32:59 AM
Let me know if you need any final drive parts for a late'40s (or similar) HG. I've got most of it.

Dick