Cletrac.org

Cletrac Tractor Discussion => All Models Except HG, OC-3, OC-4 & General => Topic started by: Robert Barbour on April 01, 2007, 08:46:54 PM

Title: D Model Article
Post by: Robert Barbour on April 01, 2007, 08:46:54 PM
I heard that there was an article on the Cletrac D model in one of last years editon of the Hart Parr  Oliver Collector.  Does anyone know which issue it was in? Thanks Robert
Title: dd
Post by: walter hudson on April 02, 2007, 12:23:59 AM
Robert , the only article I could find is in the Feb/March 06 issue of Oliver Heritage  mag. It is one and a half pages long. Is there something in particular that you are looking for ?
Walter
Title:
Post by: Robert Barbour on April 02, 2007, 03:19:13 AM
Walter, I am interested in any article on the D model.  But I saw a reference to one and now forget were!  I think it had more to do with the diesel engine than the tractor.  Who puts out the Oliver Heritage Magazine?
Title: Oliver Heritage
Post by: walter hudson on April 18, 2007, 02:39:31 AM
It is produced by Sherry Schaefer . oliverinformation.com