Cletrac.org

Cletrac Tractor Discussion => All Models Except HG, OC-3, OC-4 & General => Topic started by: Jim on August 05, 2007, 08:38:42 PM

Title: Cletrac BDH for sale. Seattle area
Post by: Jim on August 05, 2007, 08:38:42 PM
I have a BDH to move down the road.  I don't know how to attach pictures, but I have some. Diesel engine. About 10,000 pounds, I reckon. Has huge winch on the rear. Cage over operator. Starts and runs but has water leak. Could be as simple as a loose gasket. Had the head off a couple of years ago to look it over and found some cracks. Brazed them up. Reinstalled, started it up, noticed leak, shut it down and never revisited it. Crawler has a big blade up front (hydraulic). Blade and winch both work fine. I think it is a 1948 model. I have a photocopy of the manual. One missing shoe, but I have one to install. Crawler starts and runs and can be driven onto a trailer but I wouldn't run it longer than that before addressing the water leak.
  Located a bit east of Seattle. I'd keep it but I just don't have any real need for a dozer, so I never get around to addressing the water leak. $1100.

Jim
Title:
Post by: ifurlong on August 06, 2007, 03:41:15 PM
please send me pics,

ifurlong@gmail.com

thanks