Cletrac.org

Cletrac Tractor Discussion => All Models Except HG, OC-3, OC-4 & General => Topic started by: Tom on October 04, 2007, 11:53:44 PM

Title: cleveland tractor company
Post by: Tom on October 04, 2007, 11:53:44 PM
As I understand it the Cletrac was after the Cleveland Tractor company
I have a Name plate with the # 6769 and this is on a Cleveland Tractor Company name plate This tractor has a steering wheel and 3 wheels running on each side under tracks. What is it? And when was irt made? Any help would be greatly appreciated
Thanks T
Title:
Post by: mikegt4 on October 05, 2007, 08:48:09 PM
Check the photo album and spec pages, they should help you identify your machine. It's definitely an oldie!

http://www.cletrac.org/ (http://www.cletrac.org/)
Title:
Post by: Tom on October 05, 2007, 10:31:16 PM
Thanks I went through the whole photo section & specs page as well Nothing comes close. I just can't get past the blaring plate that says" cleveland tractor company"  the 3 wheels with the noticably missing idler  inbetween makes me think this is 1915 -1922  ???? When the company was in flux