Cletrac.org

Cletrac Tractor Discussion => All Models Except HG, OC-3, OC-4 & General => Topic started by: Tom on October 08, 2007, 08:24:47 PM

Title: Cleveland Tractor Co. - need help identifying (pics)
Post by: Tom on October 08, 2007, 08:24:47 PM
Blake suggested I post these pics to see if anyone recognizes this tractor.  The engine is not the original engine but the tractor is plated Cleveland Tractor Company...

pictures at this link...

http://www.horsedesigns.com/cleveland (http://www.horsedesigns.com/cleveland)
Title:
Post by: Albert Duroe on October 09, 2007, 01:06:18 AM
What someone started with was a Model H,  My H serial number tag is in the low 7,000's and it is a match.  Sparky Duroe
Title:
Post by: Blake Malkamaki on October 09, 2007, 01:24:26 AM
Sorry Tom, I moved it to this forum. The History Forum is for company history. I think you'll get more exposure here.

Blake
Title: Id on the cleveland
Post by: Tom on October 09, 2007, 01:36:50 AM
Thanks Albert
The H on the spec sheet did not have the three wheels on each side ?
Also is there a way to know what year.
And finally does anyone recognize the engine?
Thanks again
Tom