Cletrac.org

Cletrac Tractor Discussion => All Models Except HG, OC-3, OC-4 & General => Topic started by: tshoop7 on February 04, 2008, 07:52:34 PM

Title: Correction Wiring Instructions for AD2 or ED2 instead of C20
Post by: tshoop7 on February 04, 2008, 07:52:34 PM
Need to make a correction, it's not the Cletrac 20, it's either AD2 or ED2, looks more like the AD2, it's a 4 cyclinder disesel engine and 12V.
Thanks,
Jay

Do you have any wiring instructions page you could fax me to 541-533-0800 or tell me how to reconnect the generator to the regulator so it would keep the batteries charged?  It is a 4 cyclinder diesel.  Really appreciate any help you can give me. We're snowed in 3' and need to get it going asap.  Thanks for your kind help.
Don't know what year it is, believe it's in the 40s or 50s.
Best regards,
Jay Shoop
Title:
Post by: Bob on February 05, 2008, 02:57:13 AM
I have an AD and AD2 book I'll try to fax you some stuff tomorrow if I get time.

Bob
Title: Wiring diagram/
Post by: John Schwiebert on February 05, 2008, 09:58:10 PM
O. K. I have 2 different wiring diagrams for an AD. I need a serial number there is a lot of difference, I will also reply to your e-mail A phone number would help too.