Cletrac.org

Cletrac Tractor Discussion => HG, OC-3, OC-4 & General => Topic started by: Lew Mc on May 04, 2008, 12:49:42 PM

Title: Stolen OC3 British Columbia
Post by: Lew Mc on May 04, 2008, 12:49:42 PM
I am in British Columbia and recently someone stole my original condition OC3 that I have had for 40 years.  It is in operating condition. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Title:
Post by: Blake Malkamaki on May 04, 2008, 04:55:39 PM
Post a picture of it and the serial number, and any other identifying information here. The faster you get the information out and the more who see it, the better chance you have of getting it back. I have a listing of contact emails for several antique engine clubs too. And make sure you contact all the auctioneers around your region to be on the lookout as well.

Nobody wants tractor thieves to get away with this stuff. And only the lowest life would knowingly buy a stolen tractor.

Blake
Title: Re: Stolen OC3 British Columbia
Post by: John D on May 04, 2008, 11:04:20 PM
Quote from: "Lew Mc"I am in British Columbia and recently someone stole my original condition OC3 that I have had for 40 years.  It is in operating condition. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Quote from: "Lew Mc"I am in British Columbia and recently someone stole my original condition OC3 that I have had for 40 years.  It is in operating condition. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Lew,
Sorry for your loss.  You've taken a great first step in getting it back.  Blake had some great suggestions.  

I've sent you a private message with other suggestions - perhaps a public forum isn't a good place for some of those

Good Luck - hope you find it soon!
Title:
Post by: hotratz on May 05, 2008, 02:10:14 AM
(//http://www.the4x4network.com/forum/images/smiles/violent-smiley-007.gif) (//http://www.the4x4network.com/forum/images/smiles/ranting2.gif)