Cletrac.org

Cletrac Tractor Discussion => HG, OC-3, OC-4 & General => Topic started by: psychobarracuda on November 29, 2008, 02:32:19 AM

Title: Wanted OC3 dozer blade setup
Post by: psychobarracuda on November 29, 2008, 02:32:19 AM
I am looking for a dozer blade setup for my OC3-42 I just bought. I would also like any info on putting a pickup truck snowblade setup on the dozer I am looking to use it for snow removal. Any info would be great.
thanks Jeremy
Title:
Post by: DukeRC51 on December 01, 2008, 12:40:45 PM
I have several blade set ups I would sell trade. Thanks
Title: Dozer blade
Post by: Eric Carlson on December 02, 2008, 11:29:58 PM
I've been looking for a dozer blade that I can modify to fit on my OC-46 loader. Where are you located?

Thanks,
Eric
Title: Backfiller Blade for OC-3 with Ware 3-WI
Post by: chrisvdv on December 20, 2008, 06:26:26 PM
Hey Duke. I am looking for a Backfiller Blade for OC-3 with Ware 3-WI. Mine just has the big bucket. I think there are two additional pieces of metal needed to swap it over to the backfiller/dozer blade too.
Where are you located?
Title:
Post by: DukeRC51 on December 21, 2008, 10:34:50 PM
I am in Maine,,
Title: Maine
Post by: chrisvdv on December 21, 2008, 10:52:20 PM
I could get there. Do you want to email me pics/prices etc. or want me to call you? Which town in Maine? I am in Upstate NY, Watertown area. Thanks, Chris