Cletrac.org

Cletrac Tractor Discussion => HG, OC-3, OC-4 & General => Topic started by: dusty6812 on April 24, 2010, 02:18:45 PM

Title: HG crawler question
Post by: dusty6812 on April 24, 2010, 02:18:45 PM
I bought a HG with a F-162 Continental engine in it. The mag was for a John Deere and the Dist would not turn with the engine. I have found out the oil pump is not turning. I have another oil pump to install, but would like to find a mag for this engine. Does anyone know what model of mag or have one for sale. If I can't find one I would like to add a dist where the mag goes like on the old Avery tractors. Any info would help.
Title: Re: HG crawler question
Post by: John Schwiebert on April 24, 2010, 08:44:34 PM
Are you sure it is a Continental? Next thing, A lot of old Lincoln welders had mags. Now how about front mounted hydraulics?