Ok after getting my OC-4 started last spring and then having it blow the engine 2 min later, I finally have a different engine to rebuild for replacing the bad one. So while trying to remove the engine and trans.I ran into a problem. The bolts that are in the little well in the upper track spring bracket are rusted bad enough that using a wrench is impossible so I need to remove the brackets. My question is, is the rod between the 2 brackets connected to the bolt the holds the top of the spring assembly?
Well, time is short to get back to this post but the engine is now at the machine shop getting cleaned up. Should be running by end of Oct. if the money holds out. Parts are super high for these things. Have pics that I need to get down to size and will post when small enough
Eric